Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Celestia Wallpaper to, Celestia later this Month, Halloween and Book of the Month O:






The big news this month, of course, is that the new world of Celestia will be opening up! Players can glimpse this underwater world in the Selena Gomez quest, and there's much more to come. As we've said before, this high level world update is for players who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre.

Along with the opening of the new world, we will also be raising the maximum level from the current 50 to the new level 60! When Celestia opens, level 50 players can once again gain experience, and you'll need it because Celestia also brings with it new spells and new surprises.

More details will be announced once Celestia arrives in the Test Realm soon. Watch the game launch window for updates!


Welcome to October's Book of the Month Club! I'm Harold Argleston, your Wizard City Librarian and I would like to encourage you to read! This month we continue with stories related to Mooshu. This book has been suggested by a fellow Librarian from Earth, her name is Kit Ward-Crixell and she is a librarian in New Braunfels, Texas, USA.

This month's book is Sword of the Samurai: Adventure Stories From Japan retold by Eric Kimmel

Kimmel collected traditional Japanese stories about samurai, and he presents them here along with information about samurai culture. Some of the stories are serious and set in the real world; some are fantasies or comedy.

Look for this book in your school or local library and enjoy reading, studious young Wizards!



Ok most of you know that I just copy and pasted that, but Here something different, I am going to give my headlines of this month.



I finally went into crab alley, and you knows its not bad. Its fun, the fish flying around, your swimming, its kind of cool. But I noticed some of the mounts sink into the ground...Halloween is coming up, its going to be exciting. But sadly I am not going to be on w101 during halloween night, I am going to this carnival place which is pretty scary, before you walk in they ask you to sign something, its like a contract because inside the carnival people can walk up to you and grab you to scare you and all that. I remember last year my dad punching someone oh my god I am off topic...

1 comment:

Blaze Skullshield said...

click to view full screen.